Tally Wizard was built for tracking inbound and outbound pipe for trucking,
while maintaining inventory in storage and logistics yards.
With a simple to use interface our customers perform load in, storage, inspection, repairs, and load out all with a few clicks of the mouse.
Easy to understand and use is a key feature of Tally Wizard Software.
Our program does the hard work allowing users to focus on day to day operations while maintaining the data integrity and generate a full history of all activities.
Bring your pipe operations into the 21st century with a paperless environment, reduce errors and achieve a level of accountability and traceability not available in any other software.
- Manage Trucks, Rail Cars or Ships
- Track in lots, bulk, bundles, and tallied joints
- Metric or U.S. standard
- Track groups of pipe as a total, joint count, average length, and tally
- Convert averaged joints into a tally and back
- Assign ownership to your customers to generate reports
- Standardized reports build specifically for industry tubular owners
- Import tallies from comma separated files, measuring devices, or tubular standard file formats
- Export tally reports to csv, excel, pdf, or directly email to your customers
- Permissions allow yard personnel to perform their duties while sales and service perform their functions.
- Supports multiple facilities with no special network hardware or network personnel needed